Thursday, December 12, 2013
By OFW editor:
Published: October 02, 2013
Okay, so they’re not that deep, but I bet at least one or two have occurred to you as well.
1. A best friend’s most important job is to delete your browser and hard drive if you die.
Their second most important job is to hide the bodies without question.
2. Don’t you hate that moment in the middle of an argument when you can’t ignore your wrongness anymore?
Yeah, that never happens to me.
3. The Internet has created a huge need for a sarcasm font.
Just think of the possibilities.
4. Fitted sheets are the work of Satan.
You can’t fold them or put them on the bed. They’re necessary but impossible. Damn you, Satan.
5. Why do they teach cursive writing?
Has anyone normal ever used it?
6. Around the age of 30, your memory starts to decline.
It begins with not remembering the last time you weren’t at least a little tired.
7. Why do bad decisions always make the best stories?
And why must assholes share yours again and again?
8. There is always one moment every day when you know that you won’t do anything productive for the rest of the day.
It never hits at the same time twice in a row, but you know it the second it arrives. Fighting it is futile.
9. Let’s just pretend whatever comes after iTunes, eReaders, and blue ray doesn’t exist.
Who can afford to start another collection? Not this girl.
10. Why doesn’t the freezer have a light?
Seriously, it’s dark in there.What makes the fridge more special than the freezer?
to leave a comment, or Login using
No Comment Found.
Fact or Fiction?
Quote of the Day
The Craft of Writing
Terms of the Trade
Terms of Service
Work with Us
Copyright © 2011 OFW. All Rights Reserved.