Sunday, May 26, 2013
Ten More Signs You've Grown Up
By OFW editor:
Published: July 31, 2013
The other day I was writing something about this guy who was really immature, and he…well, it was more of an experiment to see if an idea I had could be fleshed out into a novel, or if it was just a short piece I might write for fun. Writing about the shit he did made me think about me as a grown up. Most of the time, I don’t feel “grown up” at all. I mean I know I’m an adult, but I don’t FEEL like one. Then I started comparing the child me to the adult me and I realized that sadly, I have grown up. *Sigh* Curious to see if you’ve moved from Neverland onto the road to Seniorville? Here are ten signs you’ve grown up. No, there is no going back from here, my friend.
1. You’ve got an awful lot of plants, but you can’t smoke a single one.
2. The idea of sex in a twin bed horrifies you.
3. 7:00 am is sleeping in.
4. You get put on hold and you recognize every song they play.
5. You watch the Weather Channel.
And you like it.
6. Older relatives start telling you dirty jokes
…and you laugh.
7. You no longer go to Taco Bell because your colon can’t take it.
8. Sleeping on the couch temporarily cripples you.
9. You actually eat breakfast food in the morning.
10. You can relate to at least one thing on this list.
to leave a comment, or Login using
No Comment Found.
Fact or Fiction?
Quote of the Day
The Craft of Writing
Terms of the Trade
Terms of Service
Work with Us
Copyright © 2011 OFW. All Rights Reserved.